Pedalling across the Channel
- Prize winning school children spend the day in Paris!
- Expat voting in the French elections of 2012
- Christ Church Primary, Redhill Street, Camden wins Passage to Paris
- A Report on the 2012 Presidential Election conference supported by the FBC
- The debate surrounding prostitution in France and the UK
- Axelle Lemaire speaks at FBC AGM
- Pet Peculiarities by Suzette Aagaard
- Passage to Paris Prize now open
- Uncovering the unsung story of the First World War
- Mapping the Franco-British Relationship
- 2012 Features
- Looking for a job in a company with French links?
- Baroness Blackstone takes over as FBC Chair
- Pedalling across the Channel
20 FCO staff took to their bikes this month to cycle from Paris to London for charity. They were cycling along the new London to Paris Avenue Verte, a cyclist-friendly road opened after last year’s Olympic Games.The cyclists, from the British Embassy in Paris and the consulates of Marseille and Bordeaux, were raising money for the NSPCC and a French charity Enfant Bleu – Enfance Maltraitée. As part of their 4 day trip they attended a wreath laying ceremony in memory of the 3,600 British and Canadian soldiers and airmen who were injured or died during the 1942 Raid on the port of Dieppe.